2022.01.19 13:32 Substantial_Road_387 You like?😊
|submitted by Substantial_Road_387 to FaceApp [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 Bonus1Fact WEEKDAY PRAYER MEETING ¦ Lets be Frank on Odysee
|submitted by Bonus1Fact to SaltyArmy [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 goonie_2988 JD
|submitted by goonie_2988 to Tinder [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 The-Karga Pimple Popping
|submitted by The-Karga to poppingvids [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 vegasbm Kanu Returns For Trial In Designer Clothes, Despite Court Order
2022.01.19 13:32 Idomyownresearchppl UFO GAMING (UFO)- ADDRESSING SCAM RUMOURS ( YOU WILL BE SHOCKED )
|submitted by Idomyownresearchppl to UFOGaming [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 Godofwar1999 Frond is a guidance counselor?
I know this is a dumb question considering his official title but...hear me out, he acts more like the vice principal.
He's seen doing a lot more than any counselor I've met do. He orchestrates many events for the school, seems to hold more power over teachers, and yet he's only a counselor. I know we haven't seen much of the real principal but I think they're trying to make Frond a substitute for his lack of involvement.
submitted by Godofwar1999 to BobsBurgers [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 Noorbles Who also hatin those raisins?
2022.01.19 13:32 _u_r__d_r_u_n_k_ Asgore is such a chad
|submitted by _u_r__d_r_u_n_k_ to Undertale [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 Zealousideal-Food-69 Root causes of partition of India | know the real reasons for partition of India
2022.01.19 13:32 JaysonJeanChannel Made some renders! Here's Knuckles & Metal Sonic.
2022.01.19 13:32 knyghtmare45 Counter Hit Throws help plz
I was thinking about making a compilation video of all the Counter Hit Throws in Tekken 7 and like you guys to help me make a list of all of them so I don't miss any from your favorite characters. I think they're pretty cool for atleast styling on your opponents and would make any awesome showcase. I personally only know a few so any help would be appreciated.
Examples for those who are confused on what I'm talking about:
Lars- b4 King- ff2 Josie- b2 Shaheen- b2 Xiaoyu- Aop d1 Dragonov- df3, slide 3 Leroy- b2
submitted by knyghtmare45 to Tekken [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 FluffyMcBunnz Build Station missions and how to make them pay. Or eff up your game completely. Or both.
In another thread about logistics and base building someone asked for a more detailed explanation of how to thoroughly exploit station building missions for fun and profitsss. If you keep reading, you will find out; you will also make it way too easy to "win" the game so go carefully from here. Also people with potato CPUs may wish to skip this one.
Honestly, stop if you don't want to make the game even easier than it already is.
When you build the AI a station according to the mission description, the AI will assume control over the station when it is "finished", in the sense that all conditions are met.
But the AI does not stop building; it continues on the blueprint you set until it finishes. Even if you make it a 9000 module megaplex. So if you need somewhere to sell your excess Claytronics and Hull Parts...
Better yet, if you have a lot of miners and wish someone would buy your Ore, or perhaps you need a place to shift all your surplus eCells or other products to, or you wish you could buy S, M and L ships in one place, you take on a Build Station mission. And you exploit it thuslywise.
Get a plot where the AI wants it, in the size the AI wants, or as big as you need it, whichever is biggest.
Go to Plan Build and plan the build to start off with exactly the modules the mission prescribes. Include appropriate turrets and shields in the loadout of those modules to make sure that the AI takes over the station as early as possible. Then, begin adding your desired modules.
- If the AI needs to buy stuff from you, go wild on the storage. Prices fluctuate by available storage, so if the AI has enough containers to store 10 billion claytronics, the first 4 billion claytronics will sell for a nice high price.
- You can add ship-making-modules and the base will become a shipyard or wharf. And sell all appropriate ships, equipment and deployables. Add several modules of each type and a lot of storage so you can sell a lot of ship-making parts and expect them to get consumed by the AI's ship building fetish in good time.
- Add a large number of refinery modules if you want your miners to offload stuff in large volume. Again go wild on the storage to get the best prices.
- Add a large number of defence modules with turrets and shields if you want to sell parts for those.
- The AI likes buying supplies too, for drones and ammo, so having 1000 L missile turrets means you have a place to sell missile bits, eCells and smart chips. In huge numbers. Setting the default module configuration to High helps shift enormous amounts of Adv. Electronics, Turret and Shield components, and Field Coils. If you have a n M Missile turret plan, once the modules get built the missile selling thing adds more money to your account.
- If you manage to set the station somewhere Xenony, you can expect to sell even more missile bits drone bits and smart chips as the Xenon come and "consume" those resources in bulk... Just a tip there.
- I like to leave out Med supplies and food for the AI's base and put up my own little food production megaplex to take in Ice (only) and put out food and meds to all nearby AI stations. Give the AI LOADS of habitats to ensure they buy your foodstuffs. Mix types if you need to, it won't hurt. You, anyway.
- Being policed is a bother, so let the AI make all the illegal crap in their station and then you just buy it and sell to the black market. Ideally keep going round the complex to scan it until you find a black market mission so you can limit travel time. To zero.
- On the subject of police, one way to recover after a boarding incident or minor mass murder is to go shoot criminal traffic at a station to prove that, just because you killed several hundred thousand space faring people and destroyed billions of credits worth of ships and stations and killed thousands more when the stations went *pop*, you're actually nice and worthy of being given military licenses. If you're liable to get into trouble with a faction, add a few habitat and dock modules way out in the corners of the station so the civvie traffic goes from those modules to other modules with a nice long flight in the open, where you can shoot criminals without hitting the station, or even sit there waiting for criminals without worrying about station turrets. This is especially useful with MIN missions. Obviously do not plan missile turrets for MIN stations. (or any, if you can avoid it).
Once your station plan is set, and you've made sure not to accidentally put your extra modules in front of the ones the AI ordered from you in the queueueue, save the station configuration and hire a builder. DO NOT hire your own, it'll be there all year. Get a 50k one from the pool of floating builders somewhere nearby.
Now the difficult bit: load the build store exactly with what it needs to finish the modules and turrets it ordered. And nothing more.
Once the build completes the ordered modules, the AI takes control of the project. Now, sell the AI EVERYTHING it needs to build that station. Go nuts; the bigger your build was the more you can now sell it.
Yes, they wanted a 2 Mill credit station and only paid you 3 Mill for something that cost you 20 to plot and build. But you'll make 2 Billion selling them stuff to build it and then ungodly amounts to run the place. You my friend, are now getting rich, can buy everything, and have essentially won the game. After completing one Build Station mission.
Congratulations. I hope you had your fun because now it's too easy.
submitted by FluffyMcBunnz to X4Foundations [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 yyoulooksocool k-slim kuerig for sale
2022.01.19 13:32 memelulxd It crashes after january?
Sometimes just after I open it. Every other mod works but TWR doesn't even when it's the only one in the playlist, the latest update. Nothing seems to be wrong in the mod folder. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
submitted by memelulxd to twrmod [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 geraldfingburke Best Place to Find Home Rentals?
I'm really getting over apartment life. I'd like to move into a house, but I'm not really ready to make the gesture of purchasing one. I have no idea where to find them though. Google brings up a lot of garbage, ads, and agency listings. I've moved twice in ten years and they were both to agency managed apartments with websites and all the bells and whistles. No idea where real people put listings anymore.
If it helps, my budget is around 800-1100.
submitted by geraldfingburke to tricities [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 complexgrain237 Can anyone give joi?
|submitted by complexgrain237 to brookemonktrib [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 Silverstreamdacat I'm sure we can all relate
|submitted by Silverstreamdacat to MinecraftMemes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 past0rjack Replacement part name/number of Clubmaster Metal Frame (bottom half, gold)
The nose brace broke off on one side of my clubmasters...not just the pad but the whole arm. I've searched for the name of the replacement part of the lower half of the frame (the gold metal that screws into the eyebrow part and supports the bottom of the lenses), but for the life of my I can't find it on any of the parts lists. It seems like it would be easy enough to unscrew and replace. Can anyone guide me to the part I need?
submitted by past0rjack to rayban [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 whatnow2019 Advice for waywards that you may not have considered
When you are asked how you ended up cheating on your spouse and your answer is that "it just sort of happened", you are implying such a large degree of randomness that it is impossible to ever believe that it won't happen again. When you openly admit the truth, which is often that although you never meant for it to go that far, you did indeed intend to at least flirt or seek some sort of sexual gratification or affirmation from someone besides your spouse, you will give your betrayed spouse a little bit of peace. They will know that you made a well thought out series of decisions that you thought you would get away with and that you thought the reward would be worth the risk of being caught. You can then tell them that now you understand how stupid that decision was and why you should have never allowed yourself to even be in a frame of mind where you thought it might be a positive thing to seek out or accept affirmation or any form of sexual gratification from someone besides your spouse.
I finally got my wife to understand this last night. she finally admitted that in 2015 when she separated our Facebook accounts that she had every intention of doing things that she knew would break my heart and that I would consider infidelity. She admits that she never thought it would advance as far as it did and that she would end up sending masturbation videos to some guy, but that in her mind it was at least a possibility that it might advance that far and even further. She now understands that even allowing herself to be put in a situation where such compliments might flow her direction are a violation of our vows that she would not want me committing.
One common factor with infidelity that has to be present for it to happen is opportunity. Another common factor is willingness. If you are not self-aware enough to know that you might be willing to cross those lines if the opportunity arises then I don't know how you could ever tell your spouse that it will never happen again.
Don't let your betrayed spouse wander around in a fog of fear that you may be doing something completely innocent and cheating might "just sort of happen". That is a whole different level of hell for us to experience. Please put yourself in our shoes with this and be honest. You may think that you're only going to hurt your spouse worse but what you're really doing is giving them hope for the future.
submitted by whatnow2019 to AsOneAfterInfidelity [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 apt41790 Come Join the SEU – A Discord Hub for Nine OOTP Online Leagues
If you are currently looking to join an OOTP online league or think you will be in the future, or even if you run a league yourself, come join the SEU which is a Discord hub of nine existing leagues.
Our leagues run the gamut from modern-starts, a deadball era league, a league in the 1980s, and more experimental leagues such as Draft Wars where GMs only do the amateur draft, the NBL which is styled after the NFL, and the USSBC where all players are acquired via free agenty and there is no drafting.
The SEU Discord is meant to be a common place where GMs can chat, ask for advice, brag about wins, and commiserate over losses. Commissioners are able to recruit from a pool of interested players and ask for help in running their league.
If you are an avid OOTP player feel free to jump in to the Discord – even if you aren’t looking to join a league right now.
Here is the link:
Feel free to Comment or DM with questions! We look forward to seeing you in Discord soon!
submitted by apt41790 to OOTP [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 CoffeeFox_ Building Blueprint websites?
New to red stone building and I'm having a hard time finding guides that don't suck. I'm tired of watching poorly made YouTube guides. Does anyone know of a website or place where there are like "blueprints" of common redstone farms (fuel, iron, food etc) that are kept up to date ?
submitted by CoffeeFox_ to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2022.01.19 13:32 TuelzYT Does the Home Page for 2042 really say this lol
|submitted by TuelzYT to Battlefield [link] [comments]|
2022.01.19 13:32 cleanscotch Scottie Barnes is tied for 13th in the league for offensive rebounds at 2.8 per game. Birch (2.7) and Achiuwa (2.5) close-by as well, and all in the top 25 offensive rebounders in the league.
2022.01.19 13:32 lSpartanl1999 quick question guys how to turn roy to money ⁇